Using This Web Site
Using This Web Site
- 1. Copyright and other rights relating to individual text, images, designs, photographs, etc., appearing on the JERA web site belong to JERA, the original copyright holder or other rights holder. Individual text, images, designs, photographs, etc., appearing on the JERA web site are intended solely for personal use. They may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or used for any secondary use such as to create new material, unless user receives consent in advance from the rights holder or consent is explicitly granted on the JERA web site.
- 2. JERA prepares and manages the content of the JERA web site with due care, but to ensure the information we provide is accurate and up to date, we may at any time correct or change inaccuracies or misprints, or change or update content. We may stop or resume providing information without advance notice.
- 3. JERA makes no guarantees of any kind about the content of the JERA web site and bears no responsibility whatsoever for any damages sustained by users as a result of using the JERA web site.
- 5. Any personal information voluntarily disclosed by users on the JERA web site (e.g., in online discussion groups), may be collected and used by other users. JERA bears no responsibility whatsoever for any damages sustained this way.
You do not need to contact us to link to the JERA web site (https://www.jera.co.jp). However, please comply with the Rules on Linking to Our Web Site, below. Also, if you wish to place a link to any page other than the top page, be aware that JERA web site content and URLs may be changed, interrupted or deleted without advance notice.
Rules on Linking to Our Web Site
- Please do not use the JERA logo.
- JERA grants permission only to link to the JERA web site from other web sites. We cannot guarantee the content of other web sites and therefore do not bear any responsibility for them.
- We do not permit links from any web site such as described below.
- Any web site with content intended to slander or cause loss of confidence in JERA or other companies, groups or parties.
- Any web site with content that offends public order and/or morals.
- Any web site with illegal or potentially illegal content, or any web site tied to illegal or potentially illegal activities.
- Any web site that opens up the JERA web site within a frame, or otherwise could make it unclear that the content belongs to JERA or cause confusion to a third party.
- If you cannot comply with the rules posted on our web site for any reason, please do not link to our web site. In addition, please comply if we ask you to remove a link to the JERA web site.
We recommend Microsoft® Internet Explorer® Version 9.0 or later to view the JERA web site.
You may not be able to use the JERA web site, or it may not display correctly, if you do not use the recommended environment, or if you have the recommended environment but your web browser is not set up correctly.
The JERA web site provides content using PDF files to make the site easier to use. The following plug-ins are required to use this content. Please download the plug-ins you do not already have.