Our Company / ComplianceJERA Group Policy against
In accordance with the JERA Group Compliance Code Of Conduct, JERA Group has established and will comply with the following basic policy against anti-social forces:
- We will not have any relationship with anti-social forces.
- We will not respond to unreasonable demands from anti-social forces, regardless of the reason.
- We will not engage in backroom deals with anti-social forces for the purpose of providing funds to them or covering up misconduct.
- In the event of a demand from anti-social forces, we will take legal action from both a civil and criminal law perspective.
- We will take all possible measures to ensure the safety of our officers and employees who encounter anti-social forces.
- We will establish close relationships with external professional organizations, such as the police and lawyers, on a regular basis.
- Under the direction and supervision of management, we will establish specific systems and measures to deal with anti-social forces, and the entire organization will respond resolutely to any unreasonable demands.